Medworxx Patient Flow Solutions underlying methodology evaluates patient clinical stability and readiness-for-discharge data, helping hospitals determine and address the reasons for barriers and delays and reduce average length of stay. Find out which sites reduced LOS by 39% and which sites reduced the average number of patients ready for discharge by 60%.
How Medworxx helps reduce length of stay
Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust pioneers of patient flow innovation
Watch the 2 minute video.
Medworxx Helps Southlake Regional Health Centre Streamline Patient Flow.
Medworxx Underpins Highly Successful Case Management Model at Royal Liverpool.
Click on the titles below to request a copy of these presentations.
- Introducing a Hospital Case Management System – Learn about patient flow challenges in the UK and how Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust is using Medworxx to decrease their LOS.
- Medworxx Patient Flow An Erie St. Claire LHIN Hospitals Patient Flow Journey – Hear how hospitals within the Erie St. Clair LHIN are working together to improve patient flow.
- Medworxx Utilization Management St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital’s Patient Flow Journey – Learn how St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital, a 166-bed hospital in St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada, reduced average wait times by one full day.
- Patient Flow Care Delivery, featuring Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Learn how Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust reduced delayed transfers by 30% within the first three months of implementing Medworxx.
- Patient Flow from Bedside to Boardroom, featuring Southlake Regional Health Centre – Hear how Southlake Regional Health Centre reduced wait times, LOS and captured accurate Alternative Level of Care days using Medworxx data.
To learn more about Medworxx results, contact us.